Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it certainly a better idea to engage a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide the name which is ready. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once historical past of the is approved, you could apply for Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration Online India through e-Forms 1, 8 and 37. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and these people stamped with suitable stamp duty. Get them signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents just as soon as verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate are the date of one’s company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where also a small mistake may be expensive of money and time. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house corporations. These companies have great skills and experience within doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to complete each laborious task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser efforts. Look around you and look for a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.